Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Third Carnival of American Soccer Blogs

Well, I've been selected to host the Carnival of American Soccer Blogs #3.

This, I can't help but think is akin to the Olympics being awarded to Lillehammer.

Anyways, I'll begin taking submissions for the Carnival immediately at TurkishZath@gmail.com.


So. The topic: The Way Forward. Where do we go from here? I've given my thoughts in the previous few posts, what are yours? Who is the right man for the job? Why? What does he need to do? How should Sunil Gulati go about making this decision?

Gulati has indicated that there will be decisions made within the next few weeks, that ought to provide plenty of fodder--I mean food for thought.

Please do keep this forward looking. Don't dwell on what coulda/shoulda/woulda happened in Germany. It's not going to help; it's only going to get negative. I'm really much more interested in the very bright future of US Soccer. And yes, it is still very bright.

Where do we go from here? I agree with Sunil Gulati. We go south. To South Africa.

So what route do you see us taking?



Submissions by Wednesday, July 26, for the Carnival to take place on Monday, July 31.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should say that I rather enjoyed the Lillehammer games.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home